Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Yawk New Yawk

Just a quick post this time to say that I'm signed up for the SCBWI New York Winter Conference... yayyy! and the illustrator's intensive the day before. This year they are having a VIP reception for the NY art directors for everyone who is signed up for the Intensive so that you can show your portfolio, I'd say that alone is worth the price of the plane ticket. And speaking of that, I'm hoping I have enough credit card points to get a free ticket for Jim Dear to go along. I"m sure he would enjoy sleeping and watching CNN in the hotel while I make myself a more fabulous illustrator, plus its in February right before Valentine's day.... I"m thinking a romantic night at the theater may be in the offing.... now I would just have to figure out to make that part of the trip a tax deduction.....

No comments: